Lunes, Enero 2, 2012

Lagi na lang.

Yeah. we're a week and 2 days already.
But we don't seem to create spark. I mean, yeah, we say I love you and I love you too. The miss you and miss you more things. But there's no spark. I mean, why are things between us like that?
There's no fairness and equality. GHAD. </////3 I don't know. How long would I stand still in this kind of relationship. Fucking IDK. >.<
I'm tryin' my best to stand and fight for him, but if he keeps on acting that way, well I'm sorry. PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN . And I'm really used to that.
JEROME. If you would have a chance to read this blog, please change. New year, new start. CHANGE is all we need. I'm tryin' my best to change. Please be fair Jerome.
It's not just all about you. It's all about US. Take care of me. You don't seem to appreciate me. You don't seem to be WITH CARE. Do you really care about me? Do you really care about US?
I ate this feeling. Feeling that I've felt with Ummair. The feeling that seems to end everything.
I love you, but if you keep on doing such things, I'm sorry.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento