Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

The VIDEO.


How hard is it to say SORRY to someone if you're the real victim?
How hard is it to stay in a relationship full of mistakes and uncertainties?
Well, If I am going to be the one to answer that question, honestly, IT'S REALLY HARD.

Being in a relationship with lots of problems sucks a lot. But it gives me more lessons to share with others such as : Keeping yourself busy so you won't remember him in anyways.
Keeping yourself away from the wrong ones.
Keeping yourself strong when you needed to be.
Pretend as if you're not hurt.
Stay NUMB.

NUMB - the usual thing.
I remove my feelings so I won't get hurt badly.
I stay calm as if there's nothing wrong in what he does and what he didn't.
I am a total opposite of others who just let go and finds and like a cycle, finds and let go again.

Tomorrow's our 11th month but I don't have anything to expect. AS USUAL. But I made a video for him, which, I guess, won't make him feel any appreciation at all.

SHARE.
</3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento